Sunday, April 8, 2007

Ladie's Get-together

I'm not sure if anyone even checks this blog...if you do, maybe you could post an "I do".
I was talking to Cindy and she mentioned that she'd love to start another women's study. Several other women have mentioned the same. She said Cubbies is ending in May for the summer. Might be a good time to start a study. Let's pray about a leader, a study, etc. And Sue, are we still planning to meet at your house in May sometime?

3 comments:

Betty said...

I DO. I would be interested in a Bible Study. I can borrow one from my aunt's church. I'm excited about getting back together again.

Alyce Faulkner said...

I do, I do.
I wish we could get everyone to come here and visit. Would be so simple.
Any suggestions for how to do that?
Only a few responded to my invitation to join.

To me, this is much better than endless emails :)
I get hundreds of those.

A study is fine by me, as long as we don't interrupt anything going on.

Meredith, before you buy a study tell us. We might be able to get it free AND also, you can call Vicky at NPBA to see which they have.

If we are going to do this in May and summer-I would suggest a short one.

Anonymous said...

I want to also! I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I was kicked off or out or something! I really want to participate in a Bible study. Please count me in.