Monday, April 9, 2007

Great Site for Movie Reviews

Peter's birthday is coming up and I wanted to do something special with him. So, I thought about taking him to the theater to see Happy Feet, but I have been very disappointed with the last few kid's movies I've seen (Cars, Over the Hedge, etc). They are full of name calling, occasional cussing, sexual inuendas, and all sorts of other things that I don't want my kids to do or say. So I got on the internet and found James Dobson's Focus on the Family site very helpful. I remembered it from that women's conference we attended last year. Anyway, it's www.family.org and then you can either go to the entertainment section or type the title of the movie in their search engine. They also have TV shows, books, internet sites and magazines. It's not just for kids. So, just wanted to share.

No comments: