How great it was to meet at Meredith's for a gathering! I am so sorry that all the women at Friendship were not there because they missed not only good food and a good time but I believe a blessing as well through some of the ladies sharing their testimony of what God has shown them.
The women of our church are amazing. We can come together regardless of age and bond together as one. As I sat and listened I saw the older of us being a mentor to the younger but I also saw the younger ones reaching out to lead. I believe that God has given us a mission and we are becoming ready to join with Him on that mission. It is exciting to be a part of this group of truly remarkable women ready to give their all for Christ. Thank you, Lord, for allowing me this.
Friday, April 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree, Betty. It was very exciting and I was greatly encouraged. Boy, have I missed our friendships! I can hardly wait until next month. I truly feel God's hand stirring among us and I cannot wait to see what He has in store for us.
It was great! I so enjoyed ALL the women there and when I ask about us giving an offering to the Riley's, the response was amazing.
This group of women have a heart for missions.
I'm blessed to be a part of it.
I really enjoyed it also. I'm sick about missing Sue's this week. I can't wait to start meeting routinely. You guys are wonderful and make me want to be a better person. I'm so blessed to have you as sisters!
Post a Comment